Help me!!!!!!!

oh no!!

i went to a 40th birthday party last night, thought i would have a flexi day, no drink but eat a little and enjoy myself, i stayed away from all pastry and ate a little, but not too much and today im not STARVING!

ive just eaten a bag of xmas chocolate coins, now i feel sick and i feel really bad for cheating on my diet. and even more worried about weighing in on wednesday.

so come on people, how many syns in a bag of 75g of chocolate coins, and how much swimming do i need to counteract it!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Can't help you with the syns but just wanted to send some motivation to you.
Some times if i am good at an event i then feel sorry for myself the next day and that is when i binge.
For the rest of today and until weigh in DO not cut back too much it will back fire.

Eat plenty of speed food and drink plenty of water and be kind to yourself

Good luck

Teresa

Can't find chocolate coin but 75g of cadburys chocolate buttons is 20 syns.
You have eaten them now so draw a line under it and start again.
I am an expert at starting again I have lost count of how many times I have done it since since Nov lol.
Good luck x

Well it's 7½ syns for 28g of milk chocolate so I would guess your coins would work out at around 21 syns. It's only a failure if you decide not to continue with the plan. After all I'm sure your weight problem didn't come about as the result of one bad day, so one bad day is not going to determine whether you lose it or not. As said, draw a line and move on. Okay you may not lose this week because of the flexi syn day but that wouldn't be the end of the world.

Back