Help Me

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
:cry:I need help :(

I was doing really well on CD for ages and ages and managed to lose very nearly 5 stone. Then things went wrong - family problems and potential health problems (came back all clear thank god), which combined lead me to become quite depressed and completely fall off the diet wagon. I know it is emotional eating and I desperately want to restart CD because I know it works for me, but I just cant seem to restart!!!!!

I started on anti-depressants 5 weeks ago now, and they are definately starting to work. I have also joined a gym and am going 3-4 times a week, but I am just eating rubbish. I NEED to get this weight off, I WANT to get this weight off, so why am I self sabotaging????

HELP :cry::cry::cry:

Sweetheart - give yourself a break!

You have said that the antid's have just started to kick in, you are going to the gym and getting your head around what you are doing wrong.

Very soon you WON'T be eating rubbish 'cause you have now identified what you are eating wrong.

Decide which day you are going to avoid eating crap - maybe give yourself a target of one day without eating rubbish. Then, when you have met that target, set one for two days.

Remember, the mouse ate the elephant one bite at a time!

Back