help mind making this every hard for me

gercol

:wave_cry::wave_cry:Hi everybody,
Really need some help/tips, had weigh in yesterday and since then all I seem to be able to think about is food and eating!!! and weirdest part is that I really dont feel hungry but still just want to eat!! Feels like I've been fighting with myself all day and worried I give in.....which I really dont want to do. PLEASE HELP :wave_cry::wave_cry::break_diet:

how long have you been doing lipotrim? first couple of days are hardest I use peppermint tea if I start to feel hungry and then keep myself busy either by going for a walk or doing the housework x stick with it it is just trying to break old habits and its not easy xx

Hey Hun I know how you feel. Week 3 was my toughest where I was emotional and I could have eaten the cupboards let alone the food in them! ;) but then my dad said to me 'why waste the last 2 weeks by given in' and he was right!

I wasn't hungry but my mind was telling me I was. The body is clever and it doesn't want to release its fat stores if it can help it, so the mind will try and justify eating again.

DON'T give in hun, just think of your loss (how much coz I'm on minimins app which doesn't tell me?) and remember why you are doing this!!

I'm coming up to my 6th weigh in, lost 29lb in 5 weeks and I've been 100%! Never thought I would but so pleased as its just part of who I am now. I don't think of it as oh no I can't have food, I just think this is a temporary road on my journey to slimdom! :D

Chin up, drink your water and don't let the voices/thoughts win.

Good luck :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi gercol,

Dont give in , as the others have said this will pass after a short time , its not nice to look back in 2 months time and think if i had of stuck to LT i would have been 2 or 3 stone lighter by now , just get stuck in and keep busy , honestly this is ths quickest way you will ever loose weight and you will be chuffed with the results in a couple of months , every single person on here has gone through these first few difficult weeks but it does get easier and when that weight starts to fall off and your getting compliments everytime you meet someone you will be glad you stayed on the wagon !!!

Stay strong !!

Onedip

Big thanks to you all :). feeling alot more positive now!! was terrified that I would fall off the wagon and really dont want to as I so feed up with my weight. Started last week and to be honest I really did get on quite well not too much discomfort but yesterday I just could keep motiviated....had my first weigh in and was down 6.5lbs which wasn't amazing but I was happy with it. But assistant in pharmacy had a pretty shitty attitude to me...even when I told her that I'd found this forum. She told me to stay off it and to visit offical lipotrim site instead....I'm delighted to have found my way here, because everyone here knows first hand what its like to be on this journey. I'm not lazy, or greedy (which girl in pharmacy made me feel) but I am overweight and I want to change.
Sorry for rant and thanks again for all advise xx:)

Hope your ok today...The voices are so powerful but your desire to make a change is bigger and more powerful...Tell the pharmacist the assistant is making this harder for you, they will soon speak to her, your paying for a product and deserve respect and good cusomer service...dont let them break you x

Dont pay any attention to her , let me tell you this much if I haden't of found this site i dont think I would have lasted this long , as a matter of fact the Pharmacy should be telling people and encouraging new starters to log on here for support ,,,

Just my opinion ....

Hi
I had to check your location as I thought you had the same chemist as me I get negative comments from just one of the assistants! But she won't say anything again because I will be ready for her next time! One of the side effects I am experiencing at the moment is a extremely short temper!! Had really bad mood swings usually only lasts a day then I'm fine.....anyway won't bite my tongue in the future xxx

Back