Help MUNCHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by merriefach, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. merriefach

merriefach peeling off the layers

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Help, help, help!!!!! 1st weigh in yesterday. Really struggling today, just want to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizS

LizS Shut up Ethel

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.31%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Look at how much you lost in week 1! 11lb! Fab - and if you eat now, you'll ruin it for yourself like I did in week 2.

Water. Walk. Bath. Sleep. Read the before/after threads. Garden. Tidy up. Sort out fat clothes in your wardrobe. Ring a mate. Do something, anything, instead of sitting around wanting to eat!!

There was a piece in a mag this week where they talked about positive mental approaches to diet. One tip, which tickled a nerve with me, was about a woman that never wore knee boots because her legs were too big, but she found it really hard to stick to a diet. The nutritionist took her to a supermarket and asked her to find a thing to eat which would make her feel as good as the idea of being able to wear skinny boots. She couldn't find anything - nothing would measure up to that feeling.

Does that help?

Elvira likes this.
  4. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    You've lost 11lbs!!! Focus on that and remind yourself that is why you are not eating. I know it's hard but don't make the mistake I did, give in to temptation and then spend God knows how many months faffing about when I could have been at target by now. We sole sourcers are made of stronger stuff!!! You can do this! x

5. merriefach

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks!!!!!!!! knowing you are all out there helps, even completed the ironing and ALL my paperwork for the week and the reports that are not due until Friday!!!! Have just been to kitchen and dunked my finger in balamic vinegar, even that tasted good!!!!!!

6. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I find it's best to not put ANYTHING into your mouth unless it's a CD product. Always better to have an extra shake than at something you shouldn't! x

7. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm feeling hungry today too, which has made me decide I need a hobby to keep me busy! I'm off to our allotment in a moment to do a bit of work down there and hope the thought of food passes soon!

8. merriefach

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.61%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks to one and all, have suddenly realised why I want to munch!!
    Given up, walked the dogs, sorted the ironing, prepared for work, sorted out the horse, had a cold shower have given myself a good talking too, having my last shake and then going to bed in the hope I dont get up and head to the kitchen, not that there's much there, but its surprising how good a jar of peanut butter looks as does the jar of beetroot next to it.
    Good night to all and thanks for the support.
    Kim

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.