Help my weight is stuck!!

Ambrina

:confused:

Hi,

i wonder if someone can help me ? My weight is stuck ,I donno what to do ? Can someone tell me if I should increase my food intake ? To how many cals? I eat about 700 cals to 900 cals.
thanks in advance x

Hiya! I personally think that you might need to increase your food intake. I think that calorie limit is too low and that your body may be in "starvation mode" and instead of having the desired effect is clinging onto your food intake. I would up it maybe to around 1000/1200 calories per day for a week or so and see how that works. Also ensure you're drinking enough water etc.

Hiya! I personally think that you might need to increase your food intake. I think that calorie limit is too low and that your body may be in "starvation mode" and instead of having the desired effect is clinging onto your food intake. I would up it maybe to around 1000/1200 calories per day for a week or so and see how that works. Also ensure you're drinking enough water etc.

Hi, I would agree with this. Your calorie intake is too low and you may be missing out on vital minerals and vitamins in your diet regardless of the affect on your weight. I have done calorie counting in the past and had results with 1200 per day. Hope that helps. :)

Back