Help!! Need advice on food whilst on SS

sophie2324

As your probably aware me and ArcticMonkeys are going to Glastonbury next week.

We both want to stick to the diet, and don't want to put on any weight (although we know this is going to be hard there.) More than anything we know we need to have as much energy as possible, we're not going to get much sleep and will be on the go all the time.

We don't want to drink TOO much water as the queue for toilets will be bad enough to be in once a day without it being like 20x's a day!!!!

Anyway onto the main question... we've kind of decided after reading a thread saying chicken wont take you out of ketosis that we are going to stick to meats for extra energy etc etc.

Has anyone got any other advice we can use? Open to any tips lol.

Just don't want to have to go through getting back into ketosis stage again :confused:

Thanks all

Sophie2324 xx

i would say the best thing to do would be to make yourselves a chicken salad up or something and maybe freeze a couple of tetras then they will be cold if you wanted them later on, at least that way you arent cheating yourselves as such and ketosis shouldnt be affected :D

Thanks on behalf of both of us Mandy :p

I never thought about having salad there lol!!! do you think meats will be OK?

God never been before I know they have loads of hamburgers and fatty foods with any luck as its all about organic stuff etc there'll be healthy things too. *fingers crossed*

Thanks for your help :)

I just did the IoW festival - and I have to say I don't think I'd have managed it without eating. For a start I didn't need the loo so much! Also the energy I used was amazing, the site was huge and Glastonbury is bigger still.

I'm back SSing today, have put on 4lbs over the weekend which will be water that hopefully will go quickly - I was very sensible with my eating and certainly didn't have more then 1500 cals a day, had a shake for breakfast, corn on the cob for lunch and noodles or rice with chicken for dinner. It was more then enough.

Nice one thanks Kangy. Great to hear that from someone who's just experienced it too!

How did it go?? I saw lots of the IoW going on on TV looked awesome :)

p.s. you've lost the same as me :D

thanks for the advise lancslass53. I was thinking about chicken after reading a previous post. :D

Back