Help need to clarify something :-)

Java1975

Hi Im on Lighter Life at the moment and really considering stoping it. I have done SW before and enjoyed the food so I want to go back to SW if I decide to change. I was wondering if I change straight away will I put weight on in my first week because of the type of diet Lighter Life is ? Thanks in advance.

Hi ive just spoken to a friend of mine who is on lighter life and apparentley he was offered a course to introduce him back to normal food the right way but you have to reach target first or he said someone else he knew went straight onto another diet like ww/sw and yes they had a slight gain but soon started to lose again. everyone is different though and someone else with more experience of this may come along and help.

I dont have personal experience of this but have heard a few girls on here who have been in similar situation as you. Their posts seem to show that there is a week or two of either a gain or a no loss basically due to your body getting used to being allowed to eat again.

However if you stick to the plan it does work and the weight loss will start again. Some have suggested sticking to the Red side of the plan until your body gets used to the food and once you are losing steadily on that then start trying Extra Easy to reintroduce carbs to your diet.

Hope that helps

There are no hard and fast rules, some people have had a gain, some have actually had a loss. It varies like everything else from person to person

Hi Jane
My friend did ll and changed to sw after a few months, she got quite I'll from ll but sw seems to work for her. Realistically you might pit on a bit as your going back to normal food but it will easily come off it again. Gosh, of you've got the will power for ll then you'll be a whizz at sw.
These forums are great for support and ideas so good luck.

Thanks for your replys everyone.I havent decided yet but really need some food so what better way to stop LL and start SW
Thanks Again x

Back