Help! need to get back on the straight and narrow

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
I have had a nightmare of a week. I got weight on wed and lost 2lbs. So on wed night i thought, i will just have all my syns in the one night (big mistake), so thursday got back on plan. Last night i had some people round and decided to have a night off plan, which was fair enough. However this morning i drew a line and started again, until the hangover crept in and i was dying for chocolate as i needed a sugar boost. I thought i'll have my 10 syns worth. So the day went on ok and had good healthy jacket potato and pasta for lunch and decided i needed a sleep. I got up 25 mins ago and had a huge chocolat binge :cry::mad::confused:. I am gutted. I feel so bad, i wanted to try and claw the rest of the week back and even have a small loss, even a half pound. Help what do i do!!!!

Stop!
Draw a line under it.
Move on.

Whatever you do, don't write off the rest of the day as you're even less likely to get back on plan tomorrow.
Treat the last couple of days as though they never happened, back on SW for the rest of the day and tomorrow will fall into place.

Oh - and be kind to yourself. We all slip from time to time - its knowing when to stop that's the trick.

Good luck.

What is done is done!!! However have you finished? If there is still that wee voice in you then you need to say NO .. eat SW food.. just because you have eaten chocolate doesnt mean you cant now eat free food.. so if you are on a green day and want something sweet still make rice pud.. or there is a recipe for a roulade on the recipe thread...

Or fill up on pasta etc ect etc..

Get back on track.. we all do.. focus on what is important and why you deserve to be slimmer!!!!

Good Luck xx:D

Thank you guys. I have my blow out out of my system now. i feel quite sickly now. Just going to visit my poor wee granny in hospital and when i come back it will be free food galore for my dinner and snacks. I could either blow it and feel worse about myself or get back on the straight and narrow and start feeling better. Even though i am dreading weigh in on wed , i will still go and face the music.

i tend to lose more weight if i incorporate red days so i think from tomorow i will just do red days and even try for a maintain.

Thanks for your good advice, even though we know deep down what to do when this happens it is better having someone telling you to do it. That is why this forum is great.

Just stay healthy.. thats the main thing.. physically and mentally.. enjoy what you are eating .. this is life as we know it now :D

Go for a long walk and have a winge to yourself the walk will help you feel better bout burning off the chocolate and stuff , it's easy to keep atarting over i always keep some frozen fromage frais and options in the freezer for emergencies of the chocolate kind XXX

THROW AWAY ALL CHOCOLATE you have in the house.

I....being the nutter I am.... keep a few bars in the boot of my car.

That way, if I HAVE to have it, I can. However, 9 times out of 10 I can't be arsed to put my coat and shoes on to go and get it out of the boot.

xxx

Hi everyone

I find if I'm having a really bad day and need that little extra choc hit that frozen chocolate works. Buy a large bar. Work out how many squares. Divide total syns for bar by that many squares and then freeze each square in it's own silver foil wrapper.

When you need the hit take one out and suck slowly. By the time it has melted you have got over your sugar craving and have only had one square not one bar. (Also cheap in times of credit crunch) ;)

Back