Help! Need to put on 1lb for next WI

haha i've had this problem before and just wore jeans and a jumper instead of my usual leggings and light top. Was a couple of weeks before a holiday and I didn't want to miss WI but didn't want to have to pay the following week either xxx

its 3lb either side you are allowed without having to pay honeyoc.

Oh cool thanks for that, I wish I had that problem too lol. Somehow I doubt that'll be happening any time soon!

yep i must admit ive been reading thinking my god i wish i had that problem,lol!!!!

why do u need to gain weight??

Debt, when you become a target member at Slimming World - ie, you reach the point that you have agreed to aim for, you can continue attend class, but because you are at target, you don't have to pay. You can go up to 3lb or under 3lb your target weight, and still do not have to pay, but if you exceed that, either way, then you have 3 weeks to get back within your target range or you have to start paying again.

Do you have to go to weigh in every week can't you just dip in and out now? If you know you are going to lose you could give yourself another week to sort it out slowly without having to panic. Well done for getting to target though xx

How did you get on? Did you get any advice?
I reset my target today and still hit it again....need to really work hard at maintenance now as I really dont want to go any lower.
Apart from just eating tons of rubbish (SW has taught me too many good lessons - just can't do it), did you get any more suggestions???

hey chick.
how about downing a drink of water right before you weigh?? either down a pint before you leave or take a bottle from the house with you and make sure its gone before you weigh!
also eat your tea or something just before you go!

as above, 1/2l of water weights 1.1lbs

I can give you one of my spare lb's?

You don't even have to give it back or nuffin, I got loads :D :8855:

Hiya, I might need this advice again eventually.. I'm 1.5lb under target but within target range... I'm upping my syns this week :) just from 5 up to 10 so hope that will stabilise it lol

i don't understand why would you have to pay for being under target??? i can understand if you had to lose weight but what's wrong if you weigh a little less??

You can go 3lbs above or below your target, anything more than that and you have to pay until you get back into the "zone"
The reason is because this allows for natural body fluctuations in weight.
If you continue to lose weight then you need to reset your target or eat more.

Back