Help needed, been on SW back on WW

diane70

HI All
I went to slimming world last week, never been on it before and don't like it, I understand the concept of the diet but don't really have to stomach for lots of food and also find the syns a tad confusing.
Anyone else been on SW?
I am now back on WW as I know what my points are and I can save them up for treats at the weekend (vodka) lol, I also go to the gym so can have extra points also.
The SW was good that you can eat as much muller light as you wanted and fruit but how much do you want to eat,lol ? lol.

anyone been on both?

Any feedback will be appreciated
Thanks
Diane

ps I feel deflated as though I cant stick to anything, feelin fed up at min!:(

Hi Diane

I've done both - and I couldn't do SW either - I really feel that a diet that says you can eat unlimited anything can't be right - how is that teaching you good eating habits? I know those who swear by it, so each to their own, but I personally didn't like it.

Don't feel disheartened by coming back to WW - it doesn't mean you can't stick at anything, it just means you needed a change - maybe you should look into chaning your meals so you eat different things?

AND - post lots on here, this lot are great at cheering you up if you're feeling down :)

Good luck
xxxxx

HI Sharon
thanks for that, stuck to it today ok, limited myself to 16 points so I have have a treat at weekend,lol
Do you go to the meetings? was thinking about joining.
Thanks again
Diane

Back