Help needed from all you experts out there!

Twinklecheeks

Been for my weigh in this morning and lost 3lb and reached (just!) the target I set for myself before coming off to refeed for Christmas.

So...went shopping yesterday to prepare for my refeed week. The lady at the pharmacist said that as I was planning to have 2 maintenance products and an evening meal each day over Christmas before going back onto TFR in January, I didn't need to follow the refeed sheet exactly and just stick to the first day. But on day 4 I could introduce a potato at my evening meal or some bread etc...

Does this sound right?

Also, can I have diet drinks now and a bit of skimmed milk in my coffee? And could I have the fruit teas? Or should I just stink to water as I'm not following the sheet directly?

Thanks in advance xxx

I think you should do what ever is best for yourself. If you need the diet drinks and milk now, have it. As you said you will be going back to 100% in January so any lb's that do creep on (if at all) will soon be shifted anyway.
Best of luck and have a great Christmas
x x x

As tracy has said, you need to do what you feel is right for you at this time. Follow a very sensible feeding plan and then jump back onto TFR when your ready!

Well done with your fantastic weight loss. I intend doing exactly the same as you but I did do the refeed and because of the amount of weight I lost I did it over 2 weeks. This is`what suited me as I was really scared of putting weight back on!! As others have said you need to do what is right for you. Good Luck.

Back