Help needed - please Im desperate x

did you manage to donate some more ems? cos normally its only 100 (or 150 if you click on paperless billing r light bulbs, if you can find those options) per person.

Please people come and help. We're 74% of the way to the target xxx

bump! x

Done..

X

thanks Mrs Edz, are you Bev or Rosemary or neither?! x

why don't you try posting this thread on each forum???? that way you'll get tonnes more completed. ;)

I did it on the chat one, I dont mean to annoy people by going on bout it, but its really important to me and my school that we win! xxx

thanks ladyeez xxx

Hmmm - did you put your name on at the end cos the only two that have donated today are beverley and rosemary, I only ask cos at one point people were unable to donate and it was coming up with an error message at the end xxx

I did it on the chat one, I dont mean to annoy people by going on bout it, but its really important to me and my school that we win! xxx

put it on the vlcd ones - they'll fill them out all day long to take their minds off of food! lol ;)

pmsl, I just went in and found more leaves, will have another go under my parents address. I just hope my kids school isnt doing this too lol

thanks people - I really appreciate it. Lol - i hope not too flipflop! x

Back