help needed please

fortyandfat

is crazy
what can i eat that will not make my tooth ache worse? cant have soup and bread. cant chew so meat is out the question.
i dont mind not eating but will not eating affect my weight loss when i do eat again?

Bacardi ? :rotflmao:

You have toothache FAF, try making mince, that's nice and soft.

How about blending something? :)

OUCH! Have you got an emergency appointment with the dentist FAF.

Bet it would work hun! And you're right, the bacardi would give you an instant hit lol :D

OUCH! Have you got an emergency appointment with the dentist FAF.
NOOOOoooo. they might give me antibiotics and then i wont be able to drink :cry:
i am **** scared of the dentist. need to be knocked out. so will be at least 2 weeks before my special dentist can see me. i go to a dentist miles away and my other half will have to book time off work to take me. i need my hand held!

Jeez you're as bad as me with the dentist! I didn't think that was possible lol! They have to give me a liquid valium to take a tooth out - now that's nice LMAO :D

Get clove oil from the chemist hun. It's numb's it straight away. If it's a nerve thats paining stick a bit of tissue in the hole to stop the air making it sore.

Get clove oil from the chemist hun
omg that stuff is evil!!! but it works
bacardi is much better idea. hope you feel better soon babes x

I know i hate cloves. Even the smell of them, but i know which i'd rather have on a friday.

Oh, right FAF.

Back