Help needed please

Dee271185

Hi everyone

I've been doing slimming world on and off for a few years now by always going to group
Unfortunately moneys tight since having my little girl who's now 20 months old so I've decided my New Years resolution is to lose weight and keep it off!!!
I've been back on plan since Wednesday and have been 100% other than Friday evening when I went to a wedding!!
I really just needed some inspiration and meal ideas I did the chicken tikka masala of the slimming world website on Wednesday and tonight I'm doing fanta chicken. I'm not a very good cook so I need simple ideas.
I've been collecting the little booklets in the mirror and I've dug out all my SW magazines and got the new one today... What do you all do?!
Many thanks xxx

Can you please tell me how to do the quiche?! Many thanks x

A quiche i do is potato, mushroom, onion, pepper and chorizo.

Parboil potatos till just soft.
Spray your dish with frylight
Put potatos in your dish as a base.

Whilst potatos cooking fry mushrooms, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion till tender.
Mix up 6 eggs with one tub tesco or morrisons light cottage cheese with onion and chives. Usually comes in 250g tubs.
Once mixed add your veg to mixture and mix.
Pour wet mixure over potatos in dish. Pour mixed herbs on top
Add chorizo on top. Or your could change this to bacon, ham anything.

Cook 200 degree c 30 mins.

Hope this helps!!

A quiche i do is potato, mushroom, onion, pepper and chorizo.

Parboil potatos till just soft.
Spray your dish with frylight
Put potatos in your dish as a base.

Whilst potatos cooking fry mushrooms, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion till tender.
Mix up 6 eggs with one tub tesco or morrisons light cottage cheese with onion and chives. Usually comes in 250g tubs.
Once mixed add your veg to mixture and mix.
Pour wet mixure over potatos in dish. Pour mixed herbs on top
Add chorizo on top. Or your could change this to bacon, ham anything.

Cook 200 degree c 30 mins.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks ill try that x

Hi, wish you the best with your weight loss. Easy meals as I am my self a bad cook:)) oven bags some veg. Chicken Breast or drumsticks.. Salt pepper spices of your choice cook for 1 hour.. With salad or fat free yoghurt.

Chilli, Spaghetti Bolognese, Pasta, theres lots of chicken recipes on the SW site as well.
I love the SW Chips which are syn free.
The other night I rubbed some salt, pepper and chilli powder over my chicken then wrapped in foil and oven cooked, was really nice.

Chilli, Spaghetti Bolognese, Pasta, theres lots of chicken recipes on the SW site as well.
I love the SW Chips which are syn free.
The other night I rubbed some salt, pepper and chilli powder over my chicken then wrapped in foil and oven cooked, was really nice.

Thankyou x

Back