HELP NEEDED PLEASE

I am 5days into my Lipotrim and I am currently on the TFR plan. I got weighed early to motivate me and ive lost 9lbs in 3days which is great like -> Although I have really bad pains in my stomach today and I nearly crashed my car today driving home from work cause its making me so tired. Is there ANYTHING i can eat just to give me a bit of.satisfaction or at least to.mask the pain in my tummy?? If anyone could help please do :'( i feel bad for even thinking about it but i feel like I am guna chew my own arm off!!!!!!!

I have no advice just wanted to let you know i am day 4 and feeling exactly the same. Nauseous, ragingly hungry, knackered and light headed. We can support each other, misery loves company. If i see another "day 3 and feeling great" post i might cry

xx

Whatever you do don't eat! All you symptoms sound perfectly normal to me in the first week hang in there and it will get easier. First week is hard going best thing to do is drink all your water and get to bed early.

Wow emma 9lbs in 3days is great... I just weighed myself there after 3days and I've not lost a pound... Just gutted... Don't give in when u are doing so well!!!

Ive had headaches and abs starvin lol im on day 4 so hopefully get thru the 1st werk with no disasters

Back