HELP needed!!! URGHHHH - strange question!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I just wanted a little help and advice.......
I have a wedding on saturday and I have a dress, which I have tried on tonight and now not sure its dressy enough.. or if I like it..

I havent done my hair, or anything so wont exaclty look like that on the day as look pretty rough...

But....can you tell me if this is dressy enough for a Church wedding.........

thanks so much x

I am from a different faith and our weddings are usually black tie.. hence why I dont know..

hiya, i would say so, if you team it with a bag and hair do, it looks lovely, it is hot so it works for the summer, you look lovely not rough lol xx

I think the dress is lovely, it's a great fit and shows off your new figure soooo well! I think with dressy shoes, a bag and maybe some nice jewellery it will definitely be dressy enough, I really like it!

BTW I now have enough posts so was just looking at your other pics. You have done SO amazingly well and it's such a hige difference but I also wanted to say, you look about 10 years younger!!! :D
xx

Errrm I cant see the pic?

Arrrgh ignore me just looked through your photo album. yes the dress is fine to wear...I love your hair, I guess thats why your name is curlywurly lol. And you are soooo pretty, dont go upstaging the bride now!

I think that it's perfect for a summer wedding....really pretty and feminine.

It's a lovely dress and yes it would be fab for the wedding! xx And your looking great as always xxx

I think it looks really nice! Add a clutch and jewellery and you're ready to go :)

I think it's fab Curly. I went to a wedding last weekend and I was the same about the dress I got but when you're all made up it looks so much different, you'll look fantastic.

i think it looks great x x

Yes, it is lovely. But NOTHING says wedding more than a hat! get a nice summery big ass hat and a matching bag. M&S do reasonable priced ones. I love wearing them, I feel like I am going to Ascot. lol

i think its perfect hun!
Summery but sexy too! You will wow everyone no doubt!
xxx

theres no doubt you will be giving the bride a run for her money - you look absolutely fabulous chick. as the othersd say you done up and hair done you will look a million dollars!
Love
Jess
xxx

Aww thanks so much girls...... I am still unsure about it.. but I didnt have any makeup on in that pic.. plus my hair wasnt done or anything.. hmmmm.. I havent got much time as the wedding is tomorrow .... Might have to hunt for another dress... I just dont really like myself in it..... I the other dress I wore the grey one in the pics with leggings I loved. and like myself in it but this one I just dont. Maybe as its so bright..... and not really something I would have ever worn.. thanks so much for your help though.
And I would never wear a hat lol xxxxx

How did it go my dear, did you wear the dress or did you find another one? Pics needed xxx

ditto above....pics needed hun!!! :)
xxx

Back