Help needed

roxy222

i have been having a bad few days with ww i really want this to work have only lost 1 pound every week so total loss its 3 pounds had one sts. i need help with my food as i can never think what to eat and just get what ever is easy:mad:

todays menu was
pancake
little butter and peanut butter

lunch
finger roll
low fat cheese slice
tablespoon mayo
walkers cheese and onion

dinner
white pitta
chilli con carne
tablespoon mayo

classic bar

how many points would u say i have had today i love mayonaise and find it hard to stay away as u can see, im allowed 19 points

It would be difficult to point an entire days worth of food for someone else - as each little bit makes a difference. Are you counting your points yourself? The WW diet is totally focused on you monitoring your own points so you need to get a book/calculator/chart so you can do this (WW website or ebay?)

In terms of the above menu - you could make quite a few switches. Have reduced fat peanut butter? Baked walkers or french fries/skips/WW crisps instead of usual walkers? Extra light mayo instead of full fat? Check you are having a WW 'portion' of chilli con carne?

If you read some of the weight-loss and food diaries on this forum, that would give you inspiration for what to eat as other people will give you ideas (most people record what they're eating each day on their diary). You might find it useful to start a food diary yourself and this helps you to keep a record, you need to count points yourself though really.

I hope that helps - good luck! Losing 1lb a week might seem slow to you but it's still a huge achievement so well done so far. With a few little tweaks you might be able to maintain the progress :)

thanks for the replys i use ww online i do find it good but like tonight i had beef stroganoff but i cant point it as bought it from butchors i also have some peppered bacon steaks has anyone any idea's how many points for these?

you really need to get a book, someone else cant point your meals for you. Different brands and shops have different points for the same thing. You need to think about what you are eating as looking at your list you eating normal crisps were as i would eat french fries, normal mayo i would have low fat mayo and all depends on portion size too hun

i think there is a points query section where you can ask for help with pointing things but i do think that as someone has said some things are hard to point as brands,weights etc all vary.plus you would be lucky to find someone who will point your whole days food.
there is a formula to work out points which is cals divided by 70 plus sat fat divided by 4, but obviously you have to have these figs to begin with.

your menu looks ok to me,and at the end of the day we would all love to loose loads each week but a steady pound a week is actually very good-slower weight loss is also more likely to stay off too

thanks for the replys i dont need anyone to point my days eating as i do ww online its just a couple of thinks thats hard to point

Back