help needed

k4c3y

hi all been doing PP now for 2 weeks.

my issue is that my weight loss has only been 2lb :( 1lb a week when i have done weight watchers (discover) before i have averaged 2-3lb a week :D. worried i may be doing something wrong. i can not afford to go to meetings so have been doing PP with my phone app i am on 34 points a day and have only used 5-8 of my 49 weekly points.

any help or ideas will be gratefully received

Hi, I'm not starting pp till Tuesday when I join a group but from what I've read on here, people are saying they're doing better using more of their 49 extra points! Don't give up, stick with it.

i have been thinking that but a little worried that if i now start using more of my weekly points ill have a gain next week, would my body now 2 weeks in not be used to the lower amount of points ive been having ie just my daily points :confused:

I don't know, its difficult to know what to do. You need to try different amounts and make sure you write everything down then look back and see what weeks you had a good loss and stick to that amount of points! I'll let you know how my first week goes and we'll compare notes x

This is why im heading back to discovery lol the 49weeklies is too confusing for me to work out, each individual has a certain amount of weeklies they should eat to get a bigger weight loss by the looks of things, but it seems like trial and error trying to work out actually how many you need to get it right, too many and you gain, too little and you sts lol! but ive tried all of em, none of em and then a few here and there but im getting sts lately! my first two weeks was 3lbs loss but thats only because i was holding onto water weight after a huge xmas binge! now thats gone im left with the weight i was before xmas and its not shifting! hence why going back! hopefully you will work out the right amount of weeklies you need eventually hun good luck xx

well first week i used weeklie pp and i gained 1/2lb so havnt used them last week and lost 3lb:D

Back