help needed!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
well minimimers i need ur help :sigh:

went over my syns at weekend, nothing major but just had some chocolate and more bread etc than i should have :( weigh in is on wednesday and im realllyyyy hopin for a loss so wot i was wondering is there any advice you can give me so that i could maybe have a loss on wed or even a maintain?? im making the superspeed curry tonight and wil have it 2mro so hopin that helps and im not having any syns from now until weigh in... thanks in advance :break_diet: xxx

Stop worrying about it and just go forward from now. Eat lots of superfree foods and up the water, excercise
I'm sure it wont be as bad you think x

i hope so :( iv upped the water from today and goin at lunch time to get some fruit, can u tell me a few good fruits?numpty nut here forgot her book lol xx

thank u :D are oranges and pineapple? i will indeed hopin i do as i have stuck to plan mainly but had few things i shudnt have :/

Yes oranges & pineapple are great - to be honest, most fruits are fab!

great thank u i must go stock up, i really wanted 2.5lb off this week to :( but according to my scales iv sts :(

My tips are:

1.Dont beat yourself up about it
2. Make sure you still eat enough over the rest of the week
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Think positive!

Good luck!

How many extra syns do you reckon you had at the weekend? Just cut back over the next few days to catch up but still make sure you have at least 5 syns a day. And step away from the scales - just because they say sts today doesn't mean that is what they will say come Wednesday.

How many extra syns do you reckon you had at the weekend? Just cut back over the next few days to catch up but still make sure you have at least 5 syns a day. And step away from the scales - just because they say sts today doesn't mean that is what they will say come Wednesday.

mmmm quite a few cuz i had flexi syns on fri :confused: i was tryin to not have any syns between now and weigh in to even it out :break_diet:

Back