Help needed

icurez2002

Wants to see her toes
Looking for help. I signed up to slimming world online in January this year and started off ok. Then sadly my nan passed away and since then I've got fatter and fatter. I went out today to buy something to wear to her funeral on Friday and am so fat I couldn't find anything big enough to fit me. I feel disgusted and disappointed with myself for letting myself get into this state. I really don't think I can do this on my own and may have to switch to a group for support. Thought I'd try here before trying to find a group but that's difficult as I am a single mum and its hard to get to group. Please tell me there is hope for me x

Looking for help. I signed up to slimming world online in January this year and started off ok. Then sadly my nan passed away and since then I've got fatter and fatter. I went out today to buy something to wear to her funeral on Friday and am so fat I couldn't find anything big enough to fit me. I feel disgusted and disappointed with myself for letting myself get into this state. I really don't think I can do this on my own and may have to switch to a group for support. Thought I'd try here before trying to find a group but that's difficult as I am a single mum and its hard to get to group. Please tell me there is hope for me x
yes there is hope if you go on internet there are loads of recipes even for those on a budget so yes it can if you want work for you

Back