HELP NEEDED!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ickleladynat, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiiii all!!

I'm in desperate need of some help.

So my mam has just been to Lyds to get some shopping (Not sure how it's spelt) Anyways she's came back with these chicken,ham & cheese kievs. Does anyone have any idea how many w/w points are in one?

Thanks!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    If you get the calories and saturated fat per keiv from the back of the package we can work it out.

4. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    my mam has an obsession of throwing the packets away. She throw it away in the shop so it wouldn't 'clutter our recycle bin' lol. I've told her to keep them but she just doesn't listen. I've had a look in the w/w shopping guide and one from tesco is about 5.5 points? Do you think I should just work with that? x

5. Wobble Wonder

Wobble Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(11.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yeah - I would tend to go with that - better than not counting it at all!! lol!!
    I find alot of the foods from Lidl don't even have the nutritional values on them which is a pain - so don't shop there any more!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.