Help - new tickler..

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
How do I get a new tickler..

I wanted to put the summer soltice one on there but I cant work out how you do it as I want to lose 2 stone by then. but I cant understand how you put the weights in . Where do you go.

Please help its driving me nuts!!

Okies, so current weight is sorted. Start weight is your current one + the 5.75 you have lost. Target weight is your current weight minus 22.25

No problem! Gave me something to think about. Been meaning to ask you.... did I read somewhere that your husband is in retail? Or did I dream it?

I dunno where I read it, but I obviously saw it somewhere. How much would I love a hubby who ran a shoe shop? My h2b is also in retail management... but he runs an 'posh' supermarket. Not great when I'm on a diet really ;)

He works for Booths, a Preston based 'family' company. Its basically Waitrose for northerners.

We were planning on getting married last September but with everything that happened last year I didn't have the energy to plan it. And it won't be this year as my sister is getting wed in September. So now I've decided I'll crack on with it once the weight is off and I can face going dress shopping.

Back