• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help...New to Slimming World

Greetings everybody:)

I joined Slimming World just this Monday evening,So I guess this is Day2 of the diet,
The problem I am finding is that I feel really bloated!
I have done Greens days so far and will probably carry on doing them..
I have mainly being eating free food as in beans, baked potatoes,eggs (yeah there has been a few smells here!;))...so far i have not 'syned' :innocent0002:

Does anybody else suffer from bloating from doing the green days??
Im getting a little worried that i may weigh more than what I am already at my first weigh in as I have been eating LOADS of free food which seems to be bloating me??

Help:wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
I find if i eat a lot of beans i get bloated. Don't worry though if you have stuck to the plan, even though you have been doing green days, you should still lose weight at your weigh in. I felt in my first week that i wouldn't lose weight as i had eaten loads but i lost 3lbs. Stick with it and let us know how you get on.

Thats fantastic well done!! and thankyou for your advice,I shall try tomorrow without beans, any more and I feel i will burst hehe

I will sure come back and let you know how I get on...hopefully with good news fingers crossed!:)

Hi and welcome :)

I do mainly green days and think it takes a bit for the body to adjust... make sure you are having your syns and don't worry about eating FREE food that is why it is free so munch away.

dehli

Silver Member
I did all green days in my first week and I lost 5 lbs. I don't really suffer from bloating, have you tried live/bio yogurt with the good bacteria?