Help newbie well kindof

Slinkyson

Gold Member
Hi All
Ive recently been following the Slim and Save plan but i miss my meat so here i am! ive been following the atkins since Saturday, because i was already in ketosis ive just jumped straight on but i am doing the induction stage for a while as i want to lose a good 16lbs or so yet!

Are we allowed diabetic sweets/chocolates? im sorry if this has already been asked? i just couldnt find it anywhere! im not saying everyday but even just 1 piece of dark choc around that certain time of the month helps me to stay on track rather than stuffing my face and ruining all my hard work

I did well a few years ago on the Atkins plan i lost 2 stone in 6 weeks it feel off but its been a while so im trying to get my head around it all again, ive re-ordered the book mine went to charity shop when i got to target!

A square of diabetic choc in emergencies won't hurt but the stuff contains sugar alcohols which can stall you and cause tummy upsets so regular consumption isn't advised. A little bit on occasion should be fine.

Back