Help - newbie

TheOnlyWayIsDown

Hi everyone,

Childish question really, im starting today on samples but ordering my packs today.

Do the spag bol/chili/cottage pie have chunky onions? Im such a child i can't eat tem bleurgh. If they r small and soft it would be ok lol

Also i am wanting 4 packs a day, any ideas which i should order? The mans one? Also any tips on best order to eat packs in, i tend to be hungry at night

Thanks

I have only had the spaghetti there's no chunky pieces of onion. I just finishing my samples and will be ordering the mens 5 pack a day. But i will be having 4 packs a day so that will last me 5 weeks. I tend to have a shake for breakfast and then a meal pack for lunch then another shake or meal pack a couple hours later in the evening have a bar, shake or meal pack depending on what i ate during the day. I used to be really bad at snacking at night but once in ketosis i don't feel hungry anymore and i have my last meal at 6pm and drink plenty of water.

Nope no chunky onions in any of those (I have tried them all), saying that, I haven't noticed any at all.

I would definitely suggest buying the 'male 5 packs per day' 28 day one if you want to order a months worth as it works out cheaper. I ordered this way and mostly do 4 packs a day so will last me a good 5 weeks.

Back