Help off track again & picnic/packup ideas

fatstitcher

Am not having a good week, today is even worse...am being a regular dustbin, eating everything in sight. I feel that I am being taken for granted by those close to me and work colleagues, and it is really getting me down. Hence the comfort eating.

Managed to get the car today so went to Sainsbury's and ASDA to get some ...bits & bobs as a change from TESCO. BUT I still managed to go via McDonalds for breakfast - think the car has a mind of its own lol.

I think I am not going to worry for the rest of the week and get weighed on Friday and use that as a starting point.

We are off out at the weekend to see Thomas the Tank Engince at Didcot so will be taking a picnic, any one have any good ideas for SW friendly picnic food.

Thanks for listening.

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

sending you a cyber hug....

I am also a comfort eater and when work/family/personal life pressures strike its easy to eat more esp the foods that give us comfort, however in the long run it doesnt make us feel any better and in a way is only punishing ourselves for our colleagues taking advantage of us.....us comfort eaters have some issues huh!!

I would plan a SW comfort diet for the next couple of days and have all the foods that make you feel good but fit into the plan, some of mine are chicken topped with BBQ sauce and cheese with loads of SW chips, SW chips egg and beans, soya mince with onions mushrooms and carrots in thick gravy on loads of mash with nice veges and use your syns for other naughty stuff such as chocolate/crisps etc but if you keep within the plan you will see the benefit of that at WI and not punish yourself but feel proud of yourself and more able to stand up for yourself against the work colleagues..

Hope that helps a little

Claire xxx

PS picnics...boiled eggs, sandwiches on Brown, potato salad, SW coleslaw, french fries, cold frittata/SW quiche, fruit....

Back