Extra Easy help please, extra easy

katoof

Silver Member
Hi all, I have been away for a while but want to finish my weight loss journey. I lost a lot of weight on slimming world two years ago but took a break. I always followed red days with the odd green. Looking at extra easy but not really got the time to go to group. Was hoping some of you could help give me tops on things that work for you, snacks, meals and how you plan your days, I know the basics that only 1 hea and 2 heb and that a third of your plate is superfree. Does that include snacks. For example I'm assuming mug shots are still free? If so what siperfree would you have with it?
ANY advice greatfully revived, hope to hear from some of you soon x

Your best option would be to go to group just once to get the most recent books and have the new members chat with the consultant. There is a sticky thread called advice for newcomers including extra easy which gives the basics but there really is no substitute for a consultant talking you through it and getting the correct and up to date info. One thing though you only get one of each healthy extras on extra easy. Good luck! X

Back