Help please getting back to old habits!!

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
HI ALL NOT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE AS IVE MOVED HOUSE, THE PROBLEM IS I AM STILL USEING IT AS AN EXCUSE TO EAT TAKEAWAYS, CHOC, CRISPS AND DRINK BOOZE!!! PUTTING IT DOWNN TO THE STRESS OF MOVEING AND HAVING LITTLE TIME FOR THE GYM!! BUT LETS FACE IT, ITS 6 WEEKS SINCE I MOVED AND THINGS ARE SETTLED NOW AND I AM EATING STUPIDLEY!! HELP ME PLEASE PUT ON 10LB ALREADY!! CLOTHES ARE GETTING TIGHTER AND I CANT SEEM TO STOP!!! :cry::cry::cry::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Deep breaths missus, deep breaths.... We all go through these things, you're getting fed up, so that's the first step. Know the feeling- I'm still in the same stone since 25th may!!!! Ffs!!!!! But after kfc tonight, serious heartburn and nausea, realise I'm getting sick of eating sh**, so back on the wagon this weekend for me. Feels daunting cos it's like I'll never be able to eat rubbish again- even though that's not true. So, gonna plan Breakfast and lunch for every day next week and ease into it. Yes we can!
I was so peeved but then read funcurls target post and how she still lost all that weight, with gains and with 12 weeks off - but she bloody did it. So so can we!
Love and hugs xxx

hi hun, i have been in exactly the same position. i moved 9 weeks ago and still using it as an excuse. its so hard and it knocks you right off, this week i have been trying so hard to get fully back on track and struggling but determined. start writing things down etc again and it will all fall back into place and be like you never been away hehe

Its always hard when you've been off plan for a while. I set myself a 100% target one day at a time. Sometimes I fail but inevitably as soon as I manage a 100% day it spurs me on to do the next one. Break yourself in gently with your favourite sw meals, ones that feel like a treat. I always seem to go for a green day so that I can have egg chips and beans. It never feels like diet food :D

Come on you've done so well, you can do it :D x

thanks all!! think now im back on the web i can rely on all of you to give me a kick up the backside!! wrote that post while eating a sausage sarnie and match makers for afters and feel sick as a dog now:busted::busted::busted:!!!! thats soooooooo bad!!!

Back