Extra Easy Help please im new!!!!

Hi all I have started slimming World today! How do you put the little banners etc up for how much weight you have lost etc etc! Please help! Im looking forward to being back on the plan (got ALOT of weight to lose) On extre easy this time though!:family2:

Greetings!

Welcome and good luck. At the top of the page (in the blue section) there is a tab called 'tutorials'. It will explain in there much better than I can how you do the 'ticker'

Good luck

xxxx

Thankyou! Im really excited to be on the plan again. I was on it before & I lost 3 and half stone in 5 and half months! But I went on holiday and put on 10lbs, it was the 1st time I ever put on so I was SOOO embarrased to go back..........But it was the stupidest thing Ive done as I have put all back on and more! But as I say Im am excited to be back on it and Im going to do my wii fit aswell. Im glad Ive found this site the support is great! Thanks cocktail for the help and well done on all your weight loss 70lb that is brilliant!

Welcome aboard!:welcome:

im new too

Hi all im also new to the thread but not to slimming world, have rejoined but i wonder if anyone could explain extra easy plan to me it sounds too good to be true, but cant seem to get my head around it, feel a little silly really:confused:

Hi all im also new to the thread but not to slimming world, have rejoined but i wonder if anyone could explain extra easy plan to me it sounds too good to be true, but cant seem to get my head around it, feel a little silly really:confused:
basically its whatever you would have free on a green and red day but you can eat them together.its as simple as it sounds but its difficult when you've been doing red or green for so long to get your head around it.you can only have 1 a box and 1 b box though.you still have up to 15 syns a day too.lots of ppl are doing really well with ee.give it a try and see what the scales say.
good luck x

hello and welcome to such A GREAT FORUM. xxxxx

hello and welcome i am also new to this so maybe we can help each other good luck on your weight loss xxx Anna xxx

Welcome Potterwatch1!
I have also joined SW before, lost and gained back almost all, rejoined etc. 5 times.
This is my 6th and last time.
I feel more motivated than ever before and this site keeps me that way.
I love it, as everyone is so helpful.
Good luck, you'll do it!

Tafflass has said it all. I find it incredibly easy and tough it sounds too good to be true, it is true and wonderful.
I won't do any other plan now and MUCH prefer it to red and green.
Good luck!

Back