Red Days Help please with red/green

Zebs07

Dance the positive spin..
Ive been doing EE online membership (with no cheats) for a fortnight - lost 2.5lb first week but gained 4.5lb this week so overall gain of 2lb. I was worried this may happen as I am disabled with severe mobility issues and have spent much of last fortnight laid up. Any eating plan ends up with this problem unless I eat way way under what i should to be healthy; the only option that has worked longterm for me is VLCD which i dont want to do again!

However I have read that red/green days may be a better solution for my circumstances but cant find anything explaining the plan on the website! Could someone please help me with an explanation and advice...

Thanks for reading!

And basically on the red plan you can eat unlimited lean meat,fish,poultry,seafood, limit your carbs ie rice,potatoes,pasta. You can have two b choices and up to two a choices a day. With the green plan you can eat unlimited (but only till satisfied) pasta,rice,potatoes and a measured amount of meat,fish,poultry,seafood,certain starchy veg like peas,beans,and lentils. Hope this helps

Hi, my OH has disabilities and has been using a wheelchair since he's started SW and he just sits in the house with his feet up, he's lost 2 1/2 stone on EE. May his weight isn't coming off as quick as other people but it's coming off. It can be done with no exercise or mobility. If EE isn't working try one of the other ones RED/GREEN or mix it up.
If you go on the SW site click on my weight loss plan, then on the right hand side you'll see a header in green saying healthy eating and under that click on "our green and original plans" this will explain the 2 plans for you in detail. I hope this helps x

Thnx so much for advices! Im gonna stick with EE for another week in the hopes it'll sort iteself; if not, ill switch...
Its great to have the info ready just in case tho :)

Back