Help please!!!

ILovePopcorn!

Hello everybody!! i started slimming world 3 weeks ago and doing well so far,i joined here a while back when i tried weight watchers and gained weight with it so will never do that again!!
Anyway i wanted to know a bit more about this site??? i dont know how to do any of the fancy things that most of you have on your profiles!!:cry:

Ah bless you, I'm totaly useless with computers but I think most of it just copy and paste stuff into our signature, (go to cp top left in the blue bit at the top of the page, and then edit signature. Amend/copy paste things in the bottom box of the screen that comes up and save) anything I have on mine is just copied and pasted anyway lol. Dare say somebody with computer literacy will be along shortly with better info. Nice to have you on board anyway and bet we some fancy stuff on your signiture soon. Good luck.

Hiya

If you want to add or amend things on your signature (that is the bottom most part of any post you make), you click on "User CP" near the top-left of the screen, and choose the "edit signature" option under "settings and options". Here you can add, remove or amend anything on your signature, and it is as simple as making a post once you get used to it!

If you want one of the countdown/weight loss tickers that many of us have, click on someones, and follow the instructions.

Have a play, see how you get on, and if you have any questions just get them onto here and one of us will no doubt be along to help asap :)

Also have a look at the tutorials section Hun, it will help you do more of the fancy stuff, but as Charlottegrace1 said, you can just copy and paste. If you want a ticker, you just click on one of ours and this will open a new window. Click on create a new ticker and then follow the steps and you will then have one yourself!

But.... you won't be able to do any of it until you've done 50 posts (I think!). You get more priviledges after that and that means you can add an avatar and signature and thank people etc etc

Back