Help please

amethyst

Banned
Do you know the syns for Aunt bessie yorkshire puddings 12 pack? (syns online say batters at 1 syn, but the packaging doesnt mention batters). Also packaging does not say how many grams for one so i can not do the nutrition value online.. :(

And Aunt bessie stuffing balls, online say 3 syns, but when i put in the nutrition says 2.5 syns..

And i don't have no cauli, or suede or butternut squash, so its boring old chicken, and veg with bisto, york and stuffing balls (there goes my syns urghh) :cry:

Hey hun

Batters means the ones that are little tiny frozen flat blobs that rise in the oven, the ready made flash frozen ones will be different. If yours are little flat blobs then they are the batters.

Re the balls, recipes change all the time so maybe your packet is a new recipe that hasn't been updated yet. That being said I would count the extra half syn just in case, it's only half a syn after all, but better to overestimate than underestimate. Oh, and I reckon you deserve some extra chicken on your plate tonight too! :D I hope that helps. xx

Back