Help Please

Miss_Rooster

I am in complete denial at the moment and am finding it so very difficult to get my butt back into gear. The days are passing by and im so desperate to lose this weight. Its so daunting having 7 stone more to lose. Please help.. I just dont think I can do it at the moment :( :wave_cry:

yes you can (says i, who is wavering as well) you have done so well, over 1/4 of the way there if my maths is correct.

I know but it is so hard. I started so well and I just cant seem to do it.. even with doing the 790 for a few weeks to help :(

You can do this you should set yourself mini goals so you feel like you have achieved something thats what i have done as I have over 9 stone to lose1 :eek: :D

It is hard but think of your sisters wedding and how good you will feel and look !

Hey Miss. You have already dropped 36.6 lbs so you know it CAN be done.

Why did you start this journey in the first place? Remember...

I have (HAD...) 10 stone to loose. VERY daunting - but I gave myself 18 months to do it and I take half a stone at a time. 7lbs. Nothing is it, and they soon add up to a whole stone of lighterness.

Know I have mentioned the whole photo thing before - but look back at some old photos to see just how far you have already come. If you are on SS, have a word with your CDC about how you are feeling and maybe she/he will see about putting you on a 790 or such?

Variety for me is the key and I try to vary the foods on SS the best I can from Mousses, to bars, a tetra here and there just so I dont feel deprived.

You can do it XX

You CAN do this! :D

I have also been wavering a bit lately but am now back on track with a my goal set firmly in my mind.

:thinking2:Just think, if you stick at this you will be so much slimmer well before the year is out. How great will that be?!?!

I keep telling myself....if I don't do this now i'll probably be in the same situation next year, just wishing that I'd stuck at it now.

At the end of the day, it's completely your life and your decision. Do what you think will make you happy.

Just remember, we are all here to support you!!:grouphugg:

Keep your chin up x :patback:

How about starting with losing 20% of your body weight as you have already hit 10% i would have thought!

I am in complete denial at the moment and am finding it so very difficult to get my butt back into gear. The days are passing by and im so desperate to lose this weight. Its so daunting having 7 stone more to lose. Please help.. I just dont think I can do it at the moment :( :wave_cry:

You can do it hun, you really can.

I have over 5 stone to go, have lost 3, but I keep thinking of the summer months, and how much happier I will be in cool loose clothing.

How much more confident I will be, and how much happier my kids will be when I can join them on a faiground ride :)

Take it hr by hr, step by step, soon those little steps will become a staircase to thindom :)

When you get some peace and quiet, start fantasising about what you'll look like and how you'll feel, get excited about the future as a slim person.

Hope some of that helps

We're always here for you :)

Bm2lm xx

Aww :hug99: Miss Rooster. Don't give in! You've done so well!

I have lost 9 stone altogether (a combination of WW, Rosemary Conley, and CD) and I can't tell you the difference it's made to my life. Well I can - before I didn't have one and now I do!

I joined a 7 day challenge last week and found it really motivating. Westiegirl has started a new one up - how about joining? it may help keep you focused.

Best of luck hun x

Hey there, don't feel so down!
You know what, when I actually sit and think how much weight I have to lose/how long it is going to take, I just panic too!!!!!

But I think the secret is, don't think about it like that. Like everyone else, aim for small goals, like going into the next stone range, or buying clothes that are a size smaller.

If I thought about it in terms of overall loss and time, I would panic too!

But even in reality, even if it does take 7 months, it will be well worth it in the end.

Don't get depressed about each day that passes, be positive that it is one more day to goal!

Hope you feel better soon!
xx

hey notsotrim
i need to lose ten stone :eek:
sounds an impossibility but i tell myself each day i can do it
and i take it week to week
i`m on day 6 of ss and even though being slim is a long way off i will do it

thats all you have to keep telling yourself
you will do it look how well you have done so far
so no more panicking cos we are all here and behind you

2521cid255F000d01c430912524abd5e750.gif

kaz xxxx

You can do this. Look at how far you have already come. Have you got any of your old clothes, try them on and you will visabilly see at far you have already got. When I started I couldnt imagine being at the weight I am now at, it hasnt been easy but you reallly do need to take it day by day and week by week.

By the time your sisters wedding comes you will be looking fab think of the family photo album.

Well I woke up this monring and something clicked in my head. Now I have the determination back which i have been desperate for. Ive bought all my 790 products into work for my collegues because I CAN do SS! Woohoo!
Thank you everyone! x

Back