Help please! :)

Hi everyone, i am currently on lipotrim and have nearly lost 2 stone in 5 weeks. I am refeeding on saturday though as i am desperate for food!! haha.

and i will be following the weight watchers plan, it's great and i've now worked out the calculation to find out how many points is in different foods and is really good!! would just like to know what people take to work to eat for dinner and if you do snacks etc?!

thanks xxx

Thats the beauty of WW, you can eat whatever you want, including any snacks you want. There is a good thread on the WW board with a list of all the points values of loads of foods and snacks so would be worth you looking through that. As for lunch, I tend to have WW tomato soup and a couple of slices of bread (2 points) and a low cal packet of crisps (1 point) and an apple (half point). Other lunches I eat are 0 point soups, ham and mustard sandwhiches, salad wraps, cheese toasties. Good luck x

Well Done on ya weight loss so far! I was on LT lost 3 stone and now on WW its ace love it!!! FOr lunches i have sweet potatos with tuna or a nice turkey pitta with loads of lettuce xx

Back