Help please

has2tri

I am going round and round in circles. I have just joined ww esource.....I actually wanted the monthly pass but something happened and have ended up with esource.
I have emailed them to see if I can change but hey-ho......
The more I am reading the more I am getting confused and not sure what I am doing.
Can anyone give me some help, or is anyone starting on Monday who knows what they are doing or can anyone direct me to their food diary so I can have a look and try to become less confused.
I have 29 daily allowance and 49 weekly allowance

Thank you all

Shell

Hi Claire,
Not doing WW before. I tried SW but I feel that counting points will actually help me better as I tend to pick at things that I shouldn't
Shell

Well I'll try to explain I've been doing the new ww pro points for a month now
You get 29 pps a day which if you don't use them you loose them
You then get 49 pps per week to either use some daily or use all 49 in one blow out
I'm guessing you have sent for all the info pack which will have a wheel which you can use to calculate how many pps are in your food choices but basically fruit and veg is no pps apart from potatoes and root veg
They encourage you to eat a high protein and fibre diet
It's a little tricky to start with but you'll get the hang of it one you have all your info
I hope you get this
Claire

E source comes with monthly pass you get a code to put in to get onto esource so you may have monthly pass. It will come in the post.

Back