Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!

rakel

Hi all

I was wondering could someone help me, i have currently just restarted the old ww points system at home, (cant afford classes at the mo :sigh:) but my wonderful hubby bought me the new ww cookbook for my borthday last week BUT it only gives pro point values. Can anyone tell me how i can change them into the old points system as i really like it and dont want to offend hubby either ???? any help greatly apreciated.

Rach

Hi, I'm doing old points too, the only way I can think of finding the points out is to check the cals and sat fat of all the ingredients you have for the recipes you want to make then add it together to get the total points per recipe. I don't know much about propoints, good luck.x

Thanks Sazbirl for the help i hadnt even thought of that!! duh! Good luck to u too. Fingers crossed i keep going this time i have alot to loose x

Last edited:
I am a bit miffed that WW do not put the nutritional values of their recipes in all cookbooks - it would then make it so easy for people on both programmes to use I have written them to ask but no reply maybe if others wrote as well they would change it?
vicki

well, I have been doing it as every 50 calories = 1 point. It might not be correct but it's been working for me so far. :)
good luck! :D

Thanks everyone for the replys, i know i really feel ww have let us who want to stick to the old plan down. They seem to be much more interested in the new plan and to pot with their old users. Ah well with all the great help and info on here fingers crossed we can still do it! Thanks everyone

Rach

Back