Cant understand all the different points please help!

SophiaF73

Hiya!

I've been up and down with my weight (3st) for 15 years now and I just want it gone. I've always been a slimming world girl but as it's never worked well I thought I would try WW. Signed up last night so today was my first day and I've not done well. What are wins and points? Do the wins mean you get more points? Like if you exercise more you get more wins so you get to eat more or something? Then theres zero point things and on here theres pro points and vintage points what does it all mean how does it work? I've got the online plus group support and will be going to my local one to physically weigh on Wednesday (can I do that? I've entered my weight on Monday so does Monday have to be my weigh day now?)
Thanks all :)

I'm not sure we've got some WW posters at the mo. I hope you figure it out.

Come and join us on the Slimmer for Christmas thread to track yr progress there as well.

Hiya!

I've been up and down with my weight (3st) for 15 years now and I just want it gone. I've always been a slimming world girl but as it's never worked well I thought I would try WW. Signed up last night so today was my first day and I've not done well. What are wins and points? Do the wins mean you get more points? Like if you exercise more you get more wins so you get to eat more or something? Then theres zero point things and on here theres pro points and vintage points what does it all mean how does it work? I've got the online plus group support and will be going to my local one to physically weigh on Wednesday (can I do that? I've entered my weight on Monday so does Monday have to be my weigh day now?)
Thanks all :)
Hi Your consultant at class will explain, if you are going on a wed you can weigh on a wed each week or any other day at a class in the same week. Wellness wins are nothing to do with extra points, when you get weighed you get wellness wins and when you track online you get wins, you then exchange wins for an item within ww Personally a lot of people do not like the new points as it is now similiar to sw but good luck.Vintage and pro oints ae other older plans. Post how you get on xx

Back