Help please?

sophcb21

Hello ive been on xenical for a week now been having 3 meals a day i wanna step it up a notch so ive bought some slimfast milkshake powder i know you replace 2 of the meals with a shake, do i take a tablet with the shake? thanks x:confused:

I would continue to take the tablets, they will still work on what your eating/drinking

sophcb21 said:
Hello ive been on xenical for a week now been having 3 meals a day i wanna step it up a notch so ive bought some slimfast milkshake powder i know you replace 2 of the meals with a shake, do i take a tablet with the shake? thanks x:confused:

of it were me I'd carry on taking them!.. skipping the odd tablet to allow a treat or for any other reason is in my view false economy!..
these work in your stomach so of corse work on every thing!.. "except the obvious" ... but that's just me, there's tonnes of horror stories on here about bad,bad side effects a week later, so just goes to show how long it takes for effects to work through!
oh I'd be inclined to think you'll be fine with a slim fast, but again every ones different!!
so there you go I've managed to drivel on again and don't even know what my point was :)
"sure I ment well though" :/

Back