Help please! ?

Hi I'm brand new to this forum. I am I day 4 of cd 810 and got to admit I'm finding it tough ? any help or advice would be much appreciated please ?

Hiya

What part don't u think u are doing right Hun ?

Ahhh I seeee

So how's the diet going?

X

I'm on day 14 and I get the odd day where my mind is convincing me to eat but I don't give in I've just gone and got busy cleaning loads and drinking water. It's a habit that's got to be broken so you will get good and bad days for a bit but over time it gets a lot easier

Plus u will see your clothes getting lose which always helps

Hi Lisa I'm also Day 4 on 810 :)
I'm finding this forum very helpful. I haven't posted a lot yet but am really being inspired by reading how well people further down the line are doing :)
I have 137lbs - eek! - to lose to get to a (just!) healthy BMI of 24.9. It seems unreal at the moment but I'm feeling quite positive and just taking it a stone at a time :)
Going for my first weigh-in on Tuesday at 9am - can't wait :)
Good luck Lisa, hope to "chat" again soon :) x

Hi!
My first weigh in is tues evening.. Just hoping for a good result :)
I'm a bit disappointed that some of my so called friends keep trying to put me off this diet, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't have to :( x

aww hun, i was going to say dont listen to them. but, sometimes that easier said than done. - just remember the reasons why you are doing this and that you are doing it for YOU and not for them.

one lady on here suggested a mood board (im so sorry i cant remeber who it was) it is so motivational & definately inspires me and helps me keep focused

Victoria x

Awwh thanks Victoria :)
Was so ready for packing it all in yesterday think its because at weekend I have more time to think about it. You are sooo right I need to do this for ME and not for anybody else! :) Lisa xx

Keep going the results are going to be amazing and all the new smaller clothes u will soon fit into

X

dont pack it in yet hun - your only on day 4 give it chance just think how great you will feel once you have hit even just have your target after all its only 6 or so weeks away :-D
Victoria x

Hey Lisa - write down all the reasons for doing the diet and look at it when you feel low! Keep yourself busy - I find it easier during the working week as I'm busier! Keep going - wait until tuesday and you see what you've lost - thats the best motivation.

I've found it really hard this weekend too - my first weigh in on Wednesday. Fingers crossed girls!

Back