Help please

I'm a fry up and roast dinner kinda girl but got an actifry we and using fry light like an idiot lol

I've not properly tried the noodles will have to give them a go I like most things just can't eat real mince or liver or nuts apart from that if it moves its dinner lol

Egg and chips Is a good one then :D

Hi hun, We have started making larger batches of chicken curry/chilli con carne/spaghetti bol and then freezing the leftovers for extra meals through the week (e.g last Saturday's curry, made an extra meal for Wednesday where we had jacket potato and chicken curry).

You can also pick up lots of cheap fruit and veg at Aldi. I think at the moment they have 6 veg items for 59p... whole cucumber, celery, tomatoes, new potatoes etc. We usually pick up lots of veg and then make a chicken noodle soup, one-pot casserole or a stir-fry.

We also try and pick up a large bag of potatoes each week from Costco as they come in handy for meals through the week e.g jacket potatoes, loaded potato skins, casseroles, egg and chips, sausages mash and gravy, etc.

Egg fried rice is a favourite of ours too and can be very inexpensive. I picked up a box of Mayflower curry sauce in B&M's for £1 and this makes a gorgeous curry sauce (tastes as good as a takeaway) but for only 2 syns per serving!

Hope these idea's help xx

I make a big pot with mince(i use one tray of mince for the idea of meat), tinned tomatoes, onions, frozen veg like peas and corn and loads of beans to stretch the meal and provide protein(baked beans or other beans). I then use this as my base for spagetti, shepards pie, sandwich filler and any other meal I can think of to create variety. I also cook chicken and use all of it as previous poster suggested.

It was a weird concoction but really nice lol xx feeds 4 too which is a bonus xx I would recommend serving up in seperate dishes as mine looked like a heap of free food lol

Back