help please??

*Loulabelle*

I went to a friends for dinner this evening and she made an amazing slimming world inspired curry but she added a base to the curry which was schwartz flavour shots indian masala curry and it had a load of sunflower oil in this one shot! I don't know the value as the food calculator isnt working for me at the moment. I cant get on the slimming world website at all! :( can anybody find he syns for me? Ive worked out the calories if i divide the shot into four and that works out at 82 calories... so if i cant find it i'll have to assume 4 syns...

Its probably going to work out as 4 like you calculated as theres no free food in them.

brilliant thank you! I'm glad my maths worked out. the meal was divided into 4 portions so yeah works out at 4 thank you! seems so much since all it is is a shot glass sized thing with spices and a whole load of oil!!! don't know what my friend was thinking when she thought it was slimming world friendly! she's following too so no excuse! :p I'm hoping the website will be back up for me today, its too stressful knowing I cant get on there. Going to reconfigure my computer and see if that helps :S thanks again! :)

brilliant thank you! I'm glad my maths worked out. the meal was divided into 4 portions so yeah works out at 4 thank you! seems so much since all it is is a shot glass sized thing with spices and a whole load of oil!!! don't know what my friend was thinking when she thought it was slimming world friendly! she's following too so no excuse! :p I'm hoping the website will be back up for me today, its too stressful knowing I cant get on there. Going to reconfigure my computer and see if that helps :S thanks again! :)

To be fair 4syns per portion isn't too bad, although I'd be gutted to use 16 syns in one sitting!

Back