1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Pollywotsit, 20 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Pollywotsit

Pollywotsit Silver Member

On my signature bit I have a massive empty space....I've been trying to add something to it...only one line of text and a small smilie, but every time I get an error message saying only 2500 characters are allowed. I've copied and pasted everything as far UP the page as I can...even deleted 2 other bits, but I still get the same message...can someone advise please?.....a couple of my award pics have gone missing too, so am not quite sure what's happened. thank you x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lovehearts

lovehearts Silver Member

Have you tried highlighting the empty space from the bottom to the top? Then pressing the backspace button when it's highlighted. Don't know if that'll work! x

4. Pollywotsit

Oh, ok CG....Bev (Pommette) said about my huge space some time ago....I thought it just LOOKED huge because I hadn't added loads of bits to it, thank you xx

LH,, sorry forgot to answer you...yes I've tried all sorts to make the space smaller...but it hasn't worked x

5. Pollywotsit

Well I clicked on Pierce, wrote the pm and sent it......checked but there was no reply...then I checked the SENT box...and was informed I hadn't sent anything, so am at a complete loss.
    CG I sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago as I was trying to accept your friend request as it was still showing, and I had accepted the day you sent it.....it must be me, titally TECHless! xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

If youve used the 2500 characters then you can't add anything else. Is the white space above or below your signature

7. Pollywotsit

It's below...but I just copied and pasted everything UP as far as I could, because it was spread over the page. Can you not see my "bit"...it doesn't fit on my PC screen, whereas everyone elses does and easily. Perhaps I should do what someone suggested and edit everything out and start again. It's been huge...probably double compared to all the others since the day I joined xx