Help please

Jill1962

I am coming down with a bad cold fluey things and ach all over and have been sick - thought of shakes makes me feel sick and i am realy craving toast

Awww, poor you. :( I hope you feel better soon!!!

Hang in there...be strong, and no the toast is just a metal craving from the times you have been ill before. It really won't help you get any better.

Have some nice tea, and your soups will make you feel better - hot liquids always do.

You can do it!

I am coming down with a bad cold fluey things and ach all over and have been sick - thought of shakes makes me feel sick and i am realy craving toast

aaw poor you jill1962, I totally sympthise with you, I got flu early into my LL. Use lots of vicks vapour rub, gurgle soluble asprin (yuk!) and just pamper yourself with a nice bath and a night in your comfy pjs watching a film or something. Then you'll soon be better and feeling fab that you didn't cheat and look fantastic!! :party0011:

thank peeps

so far i have just had a bar- will have the oxo type drink and a shake later

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad Jill - just try and drink the drinks, they will hopefully help in that they'll be easy to go down and hopefully you might feel better when you've had one.

Get yourself wrapped up and take some pain killers (((hugs)))

Ah poor Jill, pamper yourself and I hope you feel better soon.;)

Back