Help Please!

weirclan1

Hi,

I am new to this but I have been doing the CD for the past 4 days - the first 3 days no probs - few cravings to eat actual food as am doing sole source but kept those at bay. Today however, I am ashamed to say I was putting my sons lunch out for them (home made steak and kidney pie of all things!) and found myself eating some meat, gravy and a teeny bit of the pastry - so very naughty - all that happened was that I felt I'd let myself down and it so wasn't worth the cheat! Please can anyone advise if this will take me out of ketosis and have an effect on my first weigh Saturday? I really didn't have a huge amount but still feel bad as unsure as to how much carbs in gravy and pastry - I know the meat isn't the worst - that's why I thought I was safe to try a little bit!!
I will do better from now on - I feel this little slip just showed me how cheating just made me feel bad so not worth it!
My husband and I are both doing the diet so am hoping if we do it together we will succeed easier - fingers crossed! We both want to loose about 5 stone each but he's stuck to it better than me which also makes me feel guilty! Hopefully we shall lose lots and lots together!! (just stay away from toddlers food!) Good luck to all those slimmers out there - I hope you're doing better than me!! xx

aww don't worry, I'm sure it won't make a jot of difference.. the first few days are the hardest and it's so easy to give into temptation! but if you only had a teeny bit I doubt it would've even taken you out of Ketosis. It's good in a way as it made you realise that you don't want to cheat so it's given you a will power boost!!

Day 5 tomorrow and I bet you'll be feeling 100% better!

Thank you for that - I think I knew it but just needed to hear it from someone else if you know what I mean?! I will be more focused - I can't have my husband being thinner than me! That's just not on now is it?!( that has only happened once when I was pregnant with twins and put on 6 stone! Never ever want to be that big again - so uncomfortable!) Thank you for responding x

Put it behind you and drink plenty of water and get back on track, hopefully you didnt eat enough to throw your hard work down the drain.....but once you nibble it is very hard to get out of so dont do it.

Good luck for your first weigh in x

Hi and welcome, try not to worry about it I don't think it will make that much of a difference. Remember how it made you feel though and this might help if you feel tempted again.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Georgie
x

it wont make much of a difference but once you start it can lead to a slippery slope, you have to ask yourself before you eat why why are you doing it? just drink some more water and put it behind you.

xxbeckyxx

Back