Help please!!!!!

hopefulslimmer

Hi Guys,

Well I just went and got my weeks supply from the Chemist and she told me that it would have the instructions on the packet but I have just got home and :confused: eeeekkk they don't.

Please can anyone tell me how much water I need for the Shakes and the Soup?????

Thanks guys.

didnt she give them to you in a Lipotrim carry bag? cos thats where my instructions r xx

The bag recommends 8fl oz, but I have more....I have aprox 12fl oz per shake.

Hi Guys,

Well I just went and got my weeks supply from the Chemist and she told me that it would have the instructions on the packet but I have just got home and :confused: eeeekkk they don't.

Please can anyone tell me how much water I need for the Shakes and the Soup?????

Thanks guys.

Its 250ml for women and 450ml for men. I get a bag with mine which tell me the measurements and ingredients in each sachet did you not get one? x

Sorry guys you are right, I was that excited I just emptied it all on the bunker :D

I just made the vanilla shake for breakfast and have to say it was not the best. Tasted like weak Custard, but it isn't the worst thing I have ever tasted! Made it up 300 mls so I will probably use a little less or more likely will have to have it in mousse form. But here goes, the first day on my journey to thinness :D:D:D:D:D

My chemist said put any amount of water u want as its just water ? Is this right?? Obviously no more then 450ml x

Hi hopeful slimmer....welcome and well done on taking the first step. I'm not too keen on the vanilla and don't like the strawberry but love the chocolate. If you find you have flavours that you don't like go back to the chemist and they will swap them for you.

i think its all down to personal preference, i make mine with 10fl oz and LOADS of crushed ice yum yum :)

Use a litre with all my meals yum yum xx and tastes marty fine! x

Back