HELP PLEASE

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Can anyone help please,i am doing ss just come from ww,may member think i should not be doing cd as i am so close to target,please help me any cdc

What's ur BMI? If you don't know how tall and heavy are you?

By my calculations your BMI is 27.5 (overweight). I think you can SS until BMI 25 (normal) so you're fine i think (do double check the guidance though)!

Ok, just checked the link and according to that you shouldn't START SS unless you are BMI 25 + 1 stone. You are BMI 24.5 + 1 stone! You aren't starting from scratch though are you? I though you'd done it before and were coming back?

Use this to work out your BMI in future http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/magazine/interactive/bmi/index.aspx

So your BMI's 27.5. Which means you're fine to carry on sole-sourcing for now :)

You are just on the borderline. To start SS you have to be BMI 25 + 1 stone ... which in your case would be 10.10 + 1 stone = 11.10. Tell your CDC that and see what she says.

You are just on the borderline. To start SS you have to be BMI 25 + 1 stone ... which in your case would be 10.10 + 1 stone = 11.10. Tell your CDC that and see what she says.

Thanks Bev,my cdc is on holiday and i have not seen here for a bit,gonna call a new cdc tonight to see what she says :)

Ah right, yes, my bad (as my 12 yr old son says, LOL). I was thinking that a BMI of 27.5 had to be at least a stone more than a BMI of 25. It's closer than I thought. :) Still think you're okay though--but only just. :) Cos if you're not, it puts you in the slightly ridiculous situation that if you gained just a couple of pounds you could do sole source... :confused:

Back