HELP PLEEASE!

chalack

OMG i need help i dont know what to do, ive been on cd for 8 1/2 weeks now without cheatin once but for some reason im very very close to eating right now, ive even arranged to go out for a meal with my partner even though i dont want to, but i really do want to if u know what i mean. Whats wrong with me ive been ok till today and i cant stop thinking about food, ive been that bad that ive actually given myself a headache thinking about it so much, im so close to crying, i feel like a food and i feel weak. I dont know what to do, should i just give in and have the night off! i know ill get back on it tomoz i just dont know if i can handle this guilty feeling im having. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Oh hun I really feel for you. I dont really know what to say though. I was ill all this week and I have been eating, (bad stuff), and now I am struggling so badly to get back into it. Its day 1 again for me, and I wish I had never cheated as I'm scared I wont be able to do it again. Try not to give in, or if you do just have chicken salad.

Maybe its time for you to try ss+, you still lose the weight, but you can have something to eat in the evening.
Thinking of you x

I cant believe it, i went out and i ate and i feel so bad im actually crying, the stupid thing is i rushed outa the place to come home and then made myself sick, i feel like such an idiot :(

I cant believe it, i went out and i ate and i feel so bad im actually crying, the stupid thing is i rushed outa the place to come home and then made myself sick, i feel like such an idiot :(
Hi Chalack look don't beat yourself up about it just draw a line under it and start again. Tomorrow is another day you have done so well so far just keep on what happened today does mean that it has to end does it? Just keep on with the good work you can do it girl:D

Dont forget that this is a very very tough diet with fantastic results. So many of us here have had the huge results in a short space of time and it is quite overwhelming. Of course we will crave food, thats why we are here in the first place, i am a greedy person which is why i've put all the weight on. What makes you the stronger person is being able to come back from that meal (did you make good menu choices?), enjoy it for what it was and get up tomorrow feeling so focussed for the next few weeks of complete CD.
I did really well for the first 3 months and i've struggled for a while so now having a couple of weeks off but being careful about what i am eating and going to get right back into it (hopefully feeling like a new starter) as soon as our kids go back to school and 8 weeks til my hols.
You've done really well, you can do this.

Back