Help plz

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
I stupidly ate all over the weekend, I went back on it today and I feel so ill, I feel sick, got a headache, dizzy, shaky and lights seem to be making me ill. I could just be coming down with a bug but it seems like to much of a coincidence my stomach feels like its doing kart wheels.

anyone else had this when eating?

I'm going to bed really angry at myself , not eating now until I'm a size 10.
I hate you food you shouldn't taste so nice!!!

Feel exactly the same! Although the food tasted nice I didn't particularly enjoy it. I just ate for the sake of eating! Fresh start tomorrow!

I know it's hard to resist eating on a program like this because its not natural to be living off a complete liquid replacement but I don't understand why people think they can cheat the program and come off alright, this program is total food replacement, not ill pick normal food when I feel hungry and post a thread at the end of a day or weekend saying how bad I feel.

Why can't people just follow it properly, it's only a few weeks or months out of your life, a lot of people do it without cheating and then there are people on here looking for food that won't take them out of ketosis or affect their weight too much. I just don't understand.... This is supposed to be a commitment... Not "I will do what I can, but eat some food when I feel like it"

Also looking at the threads on here, it's always the same crowd that eat on this program, this post isn't targeted specifically at anyone, it's to all that fall into that bracket.

Yes very silly I know but once you get to the point where you're lost 4 stone and haven't got much to go its easy to think , I'll start again next week which is what I did when I should of carried on. I need to get back in to ketosis but keep spoiling it before I do which I know is pointless. I'm only writing about it in here to let other people know its not worth it because you really do put on weight very quickly if you suddenly eat. We all wouldn't be on this forum if we could all stop eating just like that because we wouldn't be big in the first place, so it is hard to get in to the swing of things. But I will.

how's it going for you anyway did you end up giving up the milk?

Last edited:
I'm struggling every day at the moment, I've wanted to break this diet off for weeks now, I gave up the milk but couldn't shake off food cravings it seems, It's toast for me, the smell gets everywhere!

I've been on it 4 weeks now and I've lost around 17 pounds ish.

I still have a stone left but I'm so fed up of it all, feel really sad on this diet, I miss eating so much, I was thinking of ordering maintenance and coming off early and trying healthy eating but I'm also thinking I may kick myself for not making more of it and getting closer to my goal weight, I was 17 stone when i started, I'm around 15.6 now and I wanted to get to 14/14.5 stone.

Undecided at the moment, doesn't help that I'm taking my pharmacy through the complaints procedure for their terrible service, I ordered 4 soup last Thursday, it's now Wednesday and I haven't had them. I have a weigh in tomorrow and I've had to swap 2 of those soup for milkshake just to have enough to eat.

And today noone for lipotrim is there. I've seen red now, contacted co operative head office and lipotrim to make a full complaint!

By the way I wasn't digging at you, it's just hard when you have modest results on this program and you don't stray from the shakes and you see people that eat stuff and have bigger losses than you, doesn't seem fair, I've basically been craving food since day 2 of the program and struggled every step of the way.

I know what you mean about the pharmacy, they are useless and act like they are doing you a right favour, every time I get weighed its like a nuisance for them and they make me feel like I'm wasting their time, but if it gets the results I'm after I can put up with there attitude, I only get chocolate shakes now because I don't like the rest, and I've been lucky up to now they have had them in stock.
Try not to give up, I also always want to give up but as soon as I do I'm gutted and end up going back on it again. Earlier in the year I did really well and did 12 weeks with only one tiny slip up. Since I've mucked up I've put on weight.

Its bad that they still haven't got your soups in, they know how much you rely in then when you can't eat, is there another pharmacy near you that does lipotrim?

Thanks Lind, your doing brilliantly, your losses are fantastic and your still having fun at the same time. My social life seems to have taken a complete dive at the moment I feel like the most boring person in the world. What's low carb cream is it like cream you put in desserts or am I just being thick lol x

It makes me sad to hear that the co-op are being rubbish for you guys, I use them for my lipotrim and the pharmacist is always genuinely happy for me when I go in and have lost. She's my rock some weeks when It's been hard. I can totally appreciate how angry you guys are, I'd probably have given up after week 1 if it wasn't for my pharmacist!! :( x

I know it's hard to resist eating on a program like this because its not natural to be living off a complete liquid replacement but I don't understand why people think they can cheat the program and come off alright, this program is total food replacement, not ill pick normal food when I feel hungry and post a thread at the end of a day or weekend saying how bad I feel.

Why can't people just follow it properly, it's only a few weeks or months out of your life, a lot of people do it without cheating and then there are people on here looking for food that won't take them out of ketosis or affect their weight too much. I just don't understand.... This is supposed to be a commitment... Not "I will do what I can, but eat some food when I feel like it"

Also looking at the threads on here, it's always the same crowd that eat on this program, this post isn't targeted specifically at anyone, it's to all that fall into that bracket.

The way I see it dannya4 is as follows

everybody who participates on this program obviously has a desire to loose weight and spend their own hard earned money to try and achieve this to the best of there capability. Not everybody can see program through to the end as it takes a huge amount of willpower and determination and many people stumble at the first hurdle or at the first temptation that they come up against and then give up all together.

Other people may fall off the wagon after weeks of being on the program and naturally feel disappointed, upset and ashamed and then turn to minimins to vent their feelings and for a few gentle words of encouragement before they wipe the slate clean and start their program from where they left off. These people in my opinion deserve all the encouragement that we as an online community can give them, not the sort of comments you posted in the above post.

The forum is here to offer support & help to everybody and not just the people that sail through the program without any problems, these people if anything don't need a forum as much as other people. Before you think that I am a person who has fallen off the wagon and that's why I'm defending the other posters I am not, I lost 7 stone in 3 months, never ate and have maintained ever since.

My advice to you would be that if you don't like reading threads about people that are struggling , DON'T READ THEM !!!
this thread was called 'help plz' so you really should of known what you were about to read !

And remember, it's the individuals money that is being spent, not yours. If people want to eat they will eat, if they don't they won't but its their choice.........simples !

Just wanted to say thanks for this reply, got to admit I was one of the those people who posted on this thread earlier to say how bad I had felt when I'd eaten due to being ill and diagnosed with gastroenteritis and needing medication. I'll admit that when I'd read other posts on this thread earlier in the day I felt quite upset and stupid as I only use this forum to gain much needed support when I'm feeling down and to support others. I'm back on the Lipo 100% from today and working my way steadily towards my goal. Really I just wanted to say that I appreciate your comments. Well done on your weight loss - incredible! You are an inspiration!

Thanks lee007, I was feeling quite bad for even posting this thread earlier and thought next time If i feel bad I won't put it on here because maybe its selfish, you have made me feel better tho. I genuinely feel sometimes it gives me the kick up the bum I need once I've seen it written down and it helps me and can help others if they see how bad a person feels for messing up and they might not mess up seeing how much weight that person putnon because of it, We are all only human and some of us are going to slip up sometimes.
You have had a amazing weight loss and I admire you so much that you have managed to maintain as that's the hardest part. Thanks for you post and a massive well done for your achievement your a inspiration to people like me x

Back