Help.plz

Hello lovely people. Im about to embark on a weight loss plan
.please guide me. Is it better to do slimming world or download fitness pal and stay within my calories. Ive already began excercise. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Personally I like having more structure with my diet, so simply counting calories doesn’t work so well for me. Slimming world has worked for me in the past so I’m trying again with that consistency is the key whichever way you choose to go anyhow! Good luck

Everyone is different so its hard to know what suits you. Read, read, read all you can here and elsewhere. Maybe before you start for a few days write down everything you eat. Look at it and see if anything jumps our as obviously causing increased weight, can you just cut them out and be successful. Then compare that to SW or what you could have to stay within calories and see which you prefer.

I will bang the Slimming World drum all day long, as I have tried everything else you can imagine, had a little temporary success, and then piled it back on. I eat plenty of food that I enjoy, and don't really feel that I'm on a weight loss plan

I done Primal for a couple of years and enjoyed it.
Since having my gallbladder out I am all for listening to my body now and exercising when I'm able.
I don't pay to get told what I should and shouldn't be eating. My body tells me that.
I know if I eat sugar or too many carbs I'm going to suffer with lack of energy and stomach problems.

Whatever you decide good luck.:)

Back