Help! Popcorn advice

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Jem292, 30 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

Am going to the cinema tomorrow and was thinking of treating myself to a small sweet popcorn, does anyone know the pro points value for this? Thank you! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

Oooppppps just seen a similar thread down the page! If 100g of sweet is 14 points how much should I put down for a small portion?

4. xx-k-xx

xx-k-xx Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ;)25g is 3 pro points according to the 'shop' book. i had a standard size bowl full on friday night which i weighed out to be 25g. Because popcorn doesnt weigh much you get quite a lot for your points value. I'd advise to buy the butterkist microwave popcorn, microwave it then weigh it out at home then just put it in your bag. then you know the exact points value and you wont go over!!xxx;)

5. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - Butterkist Cinema style sweet popcorn is 22 points for a 200g bag. Perhaps eyeball that and see how it compares to the cinema popcorn size? Or buy instead. The little bags of Butterkist toffee popcorn are 3pps each and I really like them. Though if I was at the cinema, I would want the cinema popcorn not the toffee one! OMG I love popcorn!

6. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    i'd put about 14pp tbh hun just to be on the safe side x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.